Do you Google the reviews of any brand before making a purchase? The online reputation management is your brand identity on the internet, if somebody searches for your brand over the Internet, what reflects in the search result is the reflection of your brand, that’s your brand identity. Online reputation management services is the process of the brand development and restoring your brand’s name good standing. As we increasingly live out our lives online, we can realize that not only are there any notable downsides to all of the social media over-sharing, Also, we might have a little control over how we look on the internet. Monarch Web World is amongst the Best reputation management companies. We are the brand development organisation.
Why is Online Reputation Management Important?
Your potential customers may change the purchase decision if they find bad reviews about your brand or product. Negative reviews, blog posts with negative feedback, negative comments, and complaints are not good for any brand identity. They affect the brand development and business very badly. That’s why it’s important to maintain the online reputation of your brand identity. For an effective marketing one should monitor the online reputation and attenuate the negativeness while proactively building the positive reputation.
Let’s check some Facts and Research Data about Online Reputation Management
1. 78% of the internet users research for a product online.
2. 44% of adults research reviews and ratings before completing the purchase.
3. 84% of marketers believe that building trust will be the primary focus for marketing efforts in the future.
4. According to a study by the World Economic Forum, on an average, more than 25% of a company’s market value is directly attributable to its reputation.
5. 41% of businesses that have experienced a negative reputation event, reported loss of brand value and revenue.
6. 86% of people would pay more for services from a business with higher ratings and reviews.
7. 83% of buyers no longer trust advertising, but most trust recommendations from users online.
8. 62% of brands and people have used a search engine to look up their name or see what information about them is online.
9. Only 6% of adults have set up some automatic alert to notify them when their name is stated in a news story, blog or elsewhere online.
10. Every month there are more than 10.3 billion Google searches, with 78% of U.S. internet users researching products and services online.
11. As per the White House Office of Consumer Affairs, on an average, an unsatisfied customer will tell 10-15 people about their experience, while around 13% of unhappy customers say more than 25 people about their bad experience.
12. In the 20-35-year-old age group, 84% have left a site the product or service they previously liked because of bad user experience or advertising they found inappropriate.
13. 70% of complaining consumers will do business with you again if you resolve the complaint in their favor.
14. Customers aged 18 to 29 use a brand’s social media site more for customer service communications (43%) than for marketing (23%).
15. 74% of customers depend on social media to guide their purchases.
16. 39% of Facebook users like brand pages so they can research different products.
17. 70% of consumers prefer to get to know a company via articles rather than advertisements.
18. 78% of consumers trust peer recommendations while only 14% trust advertising.
19. 94% of users only look at the first page of Google results for a brand reputation, and only 3% of people own the entire first page of Google for their brand.
20. 84% of all marketers agree that building consumer trust will become marketing’s primary objective shortly.
21. More than 80% of reputation damage comes from a mismatch between the buzz and the reality.
22. A difference of one star in the ordinary rating in a typical online business profile can lead to a 5–9% difference in revenues.
23. Nine of 10 Internet users in the US say that the negative information read online made them alter their mind about a purchasing decision.
24. 89% of customers have stopped buying from online stores after they have experienced poor customer service.
Why Choose Online Reputation Management for Your Brand Development?
A Brand’s reputation is a priceless asset, and it should be protected. Reviews represent the reputation. Several facts show that reviews can significantly impact the brand’s reputation and sales also. Reviews and complaints available online can influence the purchase decision of any potential customer. That’s why Online Reputation Management is essential. online reputation management services is done to safeguard and nurture your brand’s equity online. Also, it moves the negative reviews backward of the positive ones. Online Reputation Management will become more and more important with the rise of internet users.
Why Choose Us?
We can help you focus on your core business without worrying about your reputation on the internet. Choosing us for brand development will lead you not hiring extra people for Online Reputation Management. You can save your money to buy additional tools for online reputation management services or hire people, and we can take care of your Online Reputation at a much affordable price. Contact us to build your brand identity and brand development. We are amongst the top reputation management companies.
Several companies are connecting with us to take care of their negative social media and online reputation as it impacts the sales directly. You can also start the online reputation management services for your business starting today.
What can we do for you?
We can make online reputation management strategies based on throughout research and analysis of your brand image and industry best practices.
We can create the online reputation management services campaign based on your marketing goals.
Monarch Web World can beat the negative publicity and improve the reputation of your business bringing positive results on top.
We will take care of your reputation online so that you can focus on the growth of your business.
You can also follow us on Twitter.
Contact : +91-7042524727 – India
: +1-877-650-1716 Global Toll Free